Why not make your life easier? Spend an evening with friends while learning about practical systems, storage products, and simple solutions for your home or office. With the right tools and support, simple changes can make a world of difference.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Invite a minimum of 6 friends or colleagues to learn “sanity saving” organizing secrets.
- As a host, you choose the topic AND receive the workshop FREE. The host provides a comfortable space, and will be asked to direct their guests to sign up here. If you are the host, please click here to make arrangements.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS GET:
- 2 hours of practical tips, one step at a time guide, usable templates, and personalized solutions to your challenging space.
- Opportunity to win the door prize of the evening.
- Discounts on future organizing sessions with Niche Designs.
- Access to monthly online tips and information on cool products. HUGE VALUE!
- Motivation to organize on your own or with a friend.
TOPICS TO CHOOSE FROM:
- PINT SIZED ORGANIZING (toys, artwork, crafts, school work)
- COMMAND CENTRAL (schedules, paper piles, contact information)
- CLOSET CONTROL (linens, kid’s, front and ensuite)
- KITCHEN FINDS CALM (pantry, meal planning)
- CLUTTER CUTTERS (storage solutions, streamlining and cool products)
WHY DO IT?
You can help your friends or co-workers add time to their day, save money, and get motivated by being a Workshop Host.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for available dates. Email a group of your friends to find out which topic is a priority. Lastly, let those friends who are interested know to email me to register. Cost for the 2 hour workshop and the additional offerings is $50 per registrant, host is FREE. Don’t hesitate to ask for further details.
“I recently attended one of Sylvia’s “Home Office Organization” workshops. I chose to participate because I am always looking for new ideas to streamline my business – I was not disappointed. I enjoyed Sylvia’s presentation style and found her approach to be both interesting and fun. The content was valuable and the many additional online resources and products she offered will save me hours of research. Because of the intimate group of 10 participants, individual questions were answered and many of us left with specific organizing solutions to implement in our offices. After the workshop, I felt motivated to tackle some areas of my office that have been neglected. As a busy entrepeneur I want to focus on running a successful business, not sorting through stacks of paper or looking for misplaced documents….Sylvia gets to the heart of solving those problems. I would highly recommend Sort-it-Out Workshops – what a cost-effective & easy way to tap into Sylvia’s vast experience to streamline your life!” -
Shannon Duke – Independent Consultant; Life Coach www.dukerevelations.com