Entryway Storage…make every inch count!
September 21, 2011 View Comments (0)
The front closet is a small space that needs to pack a powerful “storage punch”. The typical rod and shelf limits this important closet space, and you end up tripping over shoes, mitts, hats and bags. Not to mention the fact that this is the entryway you greet guests into your home. Before you begin to organize this space, you need to decide what will be stored here. Will this be mom and dad’s storage space with room for guests’ coats? Will this be the area the kids store their everyday outerwear?
Here’s what’s in my closet:
- Closetmaid shoe organizer
- Closetmaid vertical shelf unit
- 2 hanging shoe organizers from Ikea
- 4 canvas bins from Canadian Tire (or any box store)
- 3 bins to store items in cubby spaces (Dollar Store)